This easy recipe is for a quick caramel iced coffee. It is made with simple ingredients and perfect for the warmer months ahead.
I love my morning coffee and its one of the things in life that I would struggle to live without. I usually drink hot coffee but there are some mornings especially in the summer when I need my coffee to be ice cold. This is my go-to recipe for iced coffee and I absolutely love it.
The recipe is super quick and easy to prepare and you don't need any special equipment. I usually prepare the black coffee the night before and then I add the milk and remaining ingredients in the morning just before I drink it.
If you’re looking for a simple iced coffee recipe then give this one a try!
Ingredients for Caramel Iced Coffee
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee – use any instant coffee.
- 200ml boiling water – to dissolve the coffee granules.
- 1 teaspoon sugar – this is optional. Add the usual amount of sugar that you would add to your morning coffee. If you don’t take sugar in your coffee then leave it out.
- 150ml milk - I use semi skimmed. You can use any milk.
- 1 tablespoon crushed ice – I buy crushed ice from the supermarket but you can make your own. You can use normal ice cubes instead if you prefer.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – use good quality vanilla extract.
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup – available from most supermarkets.
- 12g whipped cream - spray can whipped cream for topping.
How to Make Caramel Iced Coffee
1. Add the instant coffee, boiling water and sugar to a mug and stir. Set aside to cool. Once cooled place in the fridge until needed.
2. When you’re ready to make your caramel iced coffee, pour the prepared coffee into a large glass. Pour in the milk and stir. Now add in the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
Nutrition based on 1 serving - Calories: 161kcal | Fat: 6.2g | Saturates: 4.3g | Carbs: 20.3g | Sugar: 20.3g | Fibre: 0.0g | Protein: 5.6g | Salt: 0.1g.
You can prepare the caramel iced coffee in advance and store in the fridge for 24 hours but don’t add the ice or whipped until you’re ready to drink.
Recipes you may like!
Caramel Iced Coffee
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 teaspoon sugar optional
- 150ml milk
- 1 tablespoon crushed ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup
- 12g whipped cream
- Add the instant coffee, boiling water and sugar to a mug and stir. Set aside to cool. Once cooled place in the fridge until needed.
- When you’re ready to make your caramel iced coffee, pour the prepared coffee into a large glass. Pour in the milk and stir. Now add in the remaining ingredients and enjoy!