This recipe makes a jar which contains 2 servings of delicious seeded raspberry overnight oats. These overnight oats are healthy and filling so they are the perfect start to the day.
Though I love to enjoy these oats for breakfast, they can be enjoyed any time of day. I even sometimes enjoy them as a dessert. What I mainly love about these oats is that they are a great way to get many vitamins and minerals into one meal. They are full of fibre which we know is good for gut health and the fruit, nuts and seeds are packed with nutrients that are important for health.
The recipe is so easy and take around 10 minutes to prepare with no cooking time. If your mornings are very busy then these oats are ideal. Just prepare them before bed and enjoy in the morning.
Ingredients for Seeded Raspberry Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 10g chia seeds – used to soak up the milk along with the oats.
- 35g porridge oats – use unprocessed whole oats.
- 10g pumpkin Seeds – you can use toasted or untoasted seeds.
- 10g sunflower seeds - you can use toasted or untoasted seeds.
- 20g walnuts – finely chop walnuts.
- 150m milk – use any milk of choice.
- 70ml coconut yogurt (Greek Style) – I use coconut yoghurt but you can use any Greek yoghurt.
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup – or maple syrup.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – use good quality vanilla extract for better flavour.
- 50g blueberries – fresh or frozen.
- 50g raspberries – fresh or frozen.
How to Make Ingredients for Seeded Raspberry Blueberry Overnight Oats
1. To a jar, add the chia seeds, oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and chopped walnuts. Mix in the milk and yoghurt. Add in the syrup, vanilla extract and berries.
2. Place in the fridge overnight or a minimum of 4 hours. Remove from the fridge, stir then enjoy.
- If you want to enjoy these oats on the same day, they will require at least 4 hours soaking.
Nutrition based on 1 serving - Calories: 334kcal | Fat: 18.7g | Saturates: 4.5g | Carbs: 30.2g | Sugar: 15.9g | Fibre: 6.1g | Protein: 10.5g | Salt 0.14g.
Store these overnight oats in a jar or covered bowl and refrigerate for up 2 days. Bear in mind the expiration date on the milk and yoghurt.
More Breakfast Recipes
Seeded Nutty Raspberry Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 10g chia seeds
- 35g porridge oats
- 10g pumpkin seeds
- 10g sunflower seeds
- 20g walnuts chopped
- 150ml milk use any milk
- 70ml coconut yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g blueberries fresh or frozen
- 50g raspberries fresh or frozen
- To a jar, add the chia seeds, oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and chopped walnuts. Mix in the milk and yoghurt. Add in the syrup, vanilla extract and berries.
- Place in the fridge overnight or a minimum of 4 hours. Remove from the fridge, stir then enjoy.
Drea’s Dainty Kitchen can now be found on Feedspot. It is currently featured on the Top 70 London Food Blogs and also the Top 100 UK Food Blogs.
Leave a Reply